In February 2021 we will be gathering for the first SCAC Online Leader’s Advance. Our theme for this year is Exploring Apostolic Ministry. We are excited to have a number of practitioners in apostolic ministry share with us over the two days. Our time together will involve worship, prayer, equipping and breakout groups for discussion. We are delighted to be able to offer this event for free and we hope that many of you in our Southern Cross family will take this opportunity, along with your teams, to be connected and equipped.
- John McElroy – Southern Cross Centre
- Peter Abetz – Australian Christian Lobby
- Paul Godrich – Presence Christian Church
- Ron & Justine Sims – Full Gospel Australia
- Paul Botha – One Church Perth
- Steve Cioccolanti – Discover Church
Dates, Times & Schedule
Friday 26 & Saturday 27 February 2021
Select your state for times and schedule:
10:00 am – 01:00 pm
Schedule (both days)
10:00 am : Welcome, Worship & Prayer
10:15 am : Session 1
10:45 am : Breakout Groups
11:00 am : Break
11:10 am : Session 2
11:40 am : Breakout Groups
11:55 am : Break
12:05 pm : Session 3
12:35 pm : Breakout Groups
12:50 pm : Wrap Up
01:00 pm : Finish
This is an online event using Zoom. All participants will need to download and register a Zoom account to participate. The Zoom Client for Meetings can be downloaded from the Zoom Download Center.
- Each person will need to complete their own individual registration.
- Groups sharing one device only need to register once.
- Once registered, you will receive a unique login code for the Zoom meeting which will be used to put you into breakout groups.
- Registration closes on 22 February 2021