In March 2022 we will be gathering ONLINE for the SCAC International Leader’s Advance. Our theme for this year is The Post Covid Church. We are excited to have a number of practitioners in ministry share with us over the two days. Our time together will involve worship, prayer, equipping and breakout groups for discussion. We are delighted to be able to offer this event for free and we hope that many of you in our Southern Cross family will take part in this opportunity. Invite your teams to participate, to connect and be equipped.
- John McElroy – Southern Cross Centre & SCAC Director
- Paul Godrich – Presence Christian Church
- Darryn Keneally – Hope Foundation International
- Ron & Justine Sims – Full Gospel Australia
- Paul Botha – One Church Perth
- Julie Shannon – Councillor for Coburn (Victoria)
Dates, Times & Schedule
Friday 4 March 2022 to Saturday 5 March 2022
(Note different dates in South America due to time zones)
Select your state or country for dates, times and schedule:
10:00 am – 01:00 pm
Schedule (both days)
10:00 am : Welcome, Worship & Prayer
10:15 am : Session 1
10:45 am : Breakout Groups
11:00 am : Break
11:10 am : Session 2
11:40 am : Breakout Groups
11:55 am : Break
12:05 pm : Session 3
12:35 pm : Breakout Groups
12:50 pm : Wrap Up
01:00 pm : Finish
This is an online event using Zoom. All participants will need to download and register a Zoom account to participate. The Zoom Client for Meetings can be downloaded from the Zoom Download Center.
- Each person will need to complete their own individual registration.
- Groups sharing one device only need to register once.
- Once registered, you will receive a unique login code via email for the Zoom meeting which will be used to put you into breakout groups. DO NOT LOSE YOUR EMAIL … CHECK YOUR SPAM IF IT DOES NOT ARRIVE.
- Registration closes on 3 March 2022